Friday, May 21, 2010

Pizza Party

On Wednesday I busted out a new toy for Rylie! She got this cute Pizza Party set for her 2nd birthday back in October. I wanted to wait to open it though because it has a lot of little pieces. Rylie's been very good about keeping her toy sets together & hasnt lost any yet, so I thought now was a good time to bring this out!


Plus pizza's one of her current favorite foods! hehe So she had fun pretending to make & eat pizza. I was very clear from the beginning these pieces do not go in her mouth! And she did very good!

I think they have other kinds of these food playsets too? It's made by Melissa & Doug & I know I've seen them around various places. So might have to look into some other kinds of these since Rylie enjoyed this one so much! She really seemed to like mushrooms & put all of them on one pizza & asked for more! ha

Oh & the "toppings" have velcro on them & stick to the velcro on the pizza. So they dont just fall off & make a mess everywhere (there's 54 topping pieces!). I didnt realize that until I opened it! I love that feature!

By the way, I forgot I never did mention before what we decided on Rylie's bed situation. So yall know I put the poll up just to see what yalls thoughts were. I believe it was 2 voted to switch to toddler & 6 voted keep the crib. Not that we based our decision on that poll, but we do agree for now to keep her in the crib. We're planning on making the switch later this Summer though!

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

What a neat toy! They need a cup cake or cake one for girls:)

Ashlee McCrary said...

YES! I think that was the other set I saw...forgot where tho! I'd search Melissa & Doug toys. It's a popular brand.