Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Our 3rd Anniversary!

Three years ago today David & I got married!

I cant believe how fast the time has gone by. Since our wedding day we've moved to Houston, settled in to our first house, and now have a 2 1/2 year old keeping us on our toes! hehe David still loves his job & looks forward to going every day. I spend my days with our princess & cherish every moment. Life's pretty good right now & we're so very blessed.


Right after our 1st anniversary-May 16, 2008 and our 2nd anniversary in FL-May 12, 2009


3rd anniversary-May 12, 2010

Thanks for the past 3 years David! They've been the best years of my life! You've been such a great husband & I love you more & more each day!


We didnt have anything special planned this year with it being on a Wednesday, but we were going to eat out for dinner. Unfortunately miss Rylie woke up with a fever. =( So she had to miss her last Kindermusik class today. I took her to the Dr & she said it's just another virus & to keep up Motrin/Tylenol until it goes down. Should only last a few days. I hope she's all better in time for my cousin's wedding this Saturday! Her Dr said as long as the fever goes away tonight or tomorrow morning & stays away she'll be fine.


So we headed from the Dr to Walgreens to get extra Tylenol. We also bought cake mix & frosting to make David his favorite-yellow cake, chocolate frosting! And we got him a balloon & card with a giftcard inside. He came home with a surprise from James Avery for me. We ended up getting dinner takeout from Chili's. So except for Rylie being sick today, it's shaped up to be a good anniversary! Here's to the many more anniversaries in our future! =)

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Happy anniversary!!

EMonaghan said...

I actually remembered it was your anniversary last night, but with bathtime- I didn't get around to calling you! Glad you enjoyed it!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Congrats! Charlie and I are celebrating our 3rd in less than a month!