Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Introducing Hayden!

Here's my newest nephew, Hayden Glenn!


So this past Saturday morning David & I drove up to Waco for my cousin's wedding. Rylie still had a slight fever that would spike in the afternoons (even though she still had no symptoms & acted just fine) so we decided it was best to leave her with Mimi for the weekend. Mimi to the rescue! hehe

When we got to Waco, we met my sister, mom & both our nephews for lunch to finally meet Mr Hayden! Are we not the proudest aunt/uncle ever?! hehe

The boys! LOVE the look Hayden's giving David! lol

Then they came with us to our hotel & hung out for a bit. We brought the kiddos some presents-a bubble blow gun for Isaac!

And some 4th of July outfits for Isaac

And Hayden!


Such a good big brother!

And we got to spend some time lovin on this new little guy! He's now 2 weeks old & currently at 10 lbs! Woah!

Isaac has been a good big brother so we've been told! He's been very helpful & just loving to Hayden!

I have a feeling they'll be trouble together when Hayden gets older!

So sweet!

Hayden, Isaac, & Grandma

Hayden getting kisses from his Mama.

And that evening we attended my cousin, Vanessa's wedding! I've been taking my time carefully editing all the beautiful pictures for that & almost done so I'll post them tomorrow!

3 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Congrats! Very precious:)

Rosie said...

What sweet pics of the baby and big brother. You can tell he's proud. Can't wait to see the wedding pics. My hubby's family was invited but i don't think they made it.

Julee Casey said...

What a cutie! Did you get baby fever? :) It seems like everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby! Hope Rylie gets to feeling better. Miss you guys!