Wednesday, April 7, 2010

School Spring Portraits!

Oh my goodness I was so excited yesterday her pictures came in! I've been waiting 3 1/2 weeks for them! Rylie actually cooperated on St Patty's Day when these were taken & let the photographers position her & she gave good smiles. So I was so anxious to see them! Here's our big girl!








And my personal favorite!!!!!

Kitty's there too! I just love this picture so much-her hair, her smile, the way she's sitting, her Kitty next to her....just LOVE it! Dont be surprised if you come to our house & we've got 20 copies of this picture framed all over! haha

4 comments:

Rosie said...

Aww! She's your little "Mini-Me!" Adorable!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Turned out very cute!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Super cute! I can see why you were so excited! They're all adorable!

grandma said...

Grandma loves the pictures too! Rosie is right, it is a "little me" of you Ashlee!