Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Potty at School!

Are yall tired of the potty talk yet? hehe Sorry, it's just what our main focus is on right now! And since this blog's #1 reason for existence is to capture detailed memories for my family, I'm gonna be sure to document our entire journey through potty training! Bare with us please!

So Rylie went off to school this morning in big-girl panties for the first time! So I spent some time reorganizing her dresser to make room for all her new underwear & casual clothes to wear when we're lounging at home. I also finally removed the changing pad on top of the dresser. We could've done that a lot sooner I'm sure, but we still liked using it. Her diaper/wipes caddy on top will be the next to go along with her diaper champ! Big changes!


And this big girl had NO ACCIDENTS at school today! I only called up there.....a few times to check on her. ;-)

Here's video of her telling us what a big girl she is!




When she got home, she had a new Ariel doll that was passed down to her from a friend. She loves this one with long red hair & brushed it all night!


Then she just wanted to watch her Ariel movie. Dont worry, Bob is still in the picture! She watched him right before bed. hehe

I will say though Rylie did have 1 accident at home earlier this evening. She felt so bad & said right away "Mommy sad. Daddy sad. Rylie sad. Ariel sad." about her going potty in her panties. =( It was so cute. Still making big progress & I'm so excited about our girl & this milestone!


And here's video of Rylie telling us about Kindermusik she's going to tomorrow! It's not the best-shes was being more talkative before I got the camera out. She always says "I lou miss Sandy" (I love miss Sandy) but I didnt get it on film this time.

3 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Yay!! Awesome job Rylie!! We're all so proud of you!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw she is getting so big! Potty trained and all:)

Ashlee McCrary said...

Testing....some comments arent showing up after I approve them, so just doing a test to see what's up! Please ignore this comment.