Monday, April 12, 2010

Playdate & Potty Success

This morning I took Rylie to meet her friends at a local indoor play facility. Lots of her friends have had recent birthday parties here, so we're familiar with it! They had new things though & Rylie just had herself a great time!

My camera battery was dying so thankfully my friend (Kendalls mommy) Becca took some cute pictures for me!

Our adorable girls! I didnt even see them climb in there together until Becca took this picture. They are so funny!

Bubbles at the end! Owen, Kendall, & Rylie all loved the bubbles at the end! Rylie was excited to see her friends today & burn off some energy. This was a great way to start off the week!

Another great way to start it off-2nd full day in big girl panties with no accidents! AND this was the 1st day we ran errands with her wearing panties the whole time. She did great! We even grabbed lunch after the playdate & then came home for her to nap. Then her & I went to Walmart to get groceries this afternoon. I'm so excited it finally feels like progress & hopefully this will be permanent!

1 comment:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

YAY!!! Congrats Rylie! We're all so proud of you!