Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Kindermusik & School Party

At Wednesday's Kindermusik class, all the kids were dressed so cute for Spring we decided to try a group picture! Not easy with several toddlers! hehe We sat them all down

And then tried to get them to look.....

Oh wait! We're losing them!

Ok everybody's back in their seats. And Aaron joined us too!

Alright, great! Now everybody look at us & smile!

PERFECT!

I actually ended up taking 130 pictures in this class (no joke) & was bummed to see only a few turned out. Several were bad lighting or blurred or Rylie looked away last-minute. I'm just too slow! But I did get just a few good ones.

Doing the airplane song...Rylie's new favorite!

Giving out Easter lollipops to her friends after class

Her eggs Miss Sandy gave her!



Then on Thursday (yesterday) Rylie had an Easter party at school! They had a little egg hunt after their naps & then some yummy treats! I spent the whole morning finishing up our yardwork & made it up there just in time!

Rylie was so excited when I got there! She had an empty chair next to her & as soon as I walked in, she jumped up so excited, patted the empty chair & said "Mommy seat!" hehe It was so cute of her to save me a seat!

They did the egg hunt right away & Rylie loved it! She's become a pro!

Then we waited outside a bit for the party to get set up. Rylie wanted me to sit by her!

One of her friends dropped her treats so Rylie helped her pick them up. She did that all on her own. I thought it was very sweet of her!

Yummy snacks! Rylie loves her some cheetos! Oh my!

It was a very cute little party overall!

3 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Happy Easter! Love it, looks like she had a great time:)

Rosie said...

I kind of like the candid pics of the kids. They are the cutest.

grandma said...

I love all the pictures of the kids! Especially the ones that were very "candid". Is that frog basket the one i found for her last year. I'm glad she still likes it.