Thursday, March 4, 2010

Where We've Been....

Sorry for the delay in posting. Last weekend Rylie came down with a virus. She couldnt keep food down & then had horrible diarrhea. She wouldn't eat or drink anything so she became dehydrated. Her Dr office was completely booked & could not see her in any way, so they told us to take her to our Texas Childrens Hospital. We took her on Monday & they were able to give her prescription to make her tummy feel better so she'd want to drink. She finally got fluids down & felt better, thankfully without having to do an IV. She was much better Tuesday. That night David & I had tickets to opening night of the Houston Rodeo to see Alan Jackson. We had a blast while Rylie stayed with her Mimi! Then when we got home from that I got really really sick, possibly Rylie's virus, possibly food I ate at the rodeo-we dont know. I spent all day yesterday just sick to my stomach. Thankfully I still had prescription for nauseau from my gallbladder surgery. Once I was finally keeping fluids down I took those. They helped a lot. I'm finally feeling better today but still on a light diet & taking it easy. I have lots of pictures from this past week that I'll try to upload soon!

Can you believe we're already in March?! I've been enjoying this extra cold weather & not ready for our Texas Summer heat that'll be here soon! Anyways, hope you all have a good weekend ahead!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

You are the ONLY person from TX I've heard say they aren't ready for summer.
So glad Rylie is better and hopefully tomorrow you'll be 100%.
you're so lucky to have gone to the Houston Rodeo! My family is involved with that and everyone got to go this year but me :( There's just too much drinking and walking for me to keep up with. Can't wait to see pics.

Ashlee McCrary said...

I know it's funny everybody I know says they're sick of the cold weather! I'll bet they'll be wishing we had more of it when we hit 101ยบ days in July! I guess that's just my northern childhood in me tho!