Sunday, March 21, 2010

Tutti Frutti

Friday night I treated my little family to a new frozen yogurt place near us called Tutti Frutti! My friend tried it out first & said it was very good & we're quick to agree!

I checked out the website first for their nutrition information (trying to stay on the healthy kick) & they're really not bad for ya! Plus the best part is you serve it yourself & choose how much you want, what topping to put on & then they charge you by the oz. So if you only want a tiny bit, that's all you pay for!


I got Rylie a very little serving of chocolate & had a few bites. She loved it! It tasted just like ice cream to us! The only downside is they only carry certain flavors at a time so it's hit or miss on whether your favorite flavor will be available that day or not.


We'll definitely be returning a lot this Summer I'm sure!

Hope you all had a great weekend! We took a trip up to Waco & Ft Worth to visit family & friends. We just got back this evening so I'll post all about it tomorrow!

2 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

YUMMY!! I've totally missed not having a TCBY in town. So, this is perfect & SO much better than ice cream!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I think I want to go on a family ice cream outing tonight now;) Thanks for the inspiration!