Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

Wow I cannot believe Spring is already 1 week & 1 day away! I was really enjoying our cold weather! It's started to already feel like Spring tho. The bugs are back too. Yuck! I'm not a fan of Spring & all the allergies it brings. lol Poor Rylie was probably very hot yesterday at school since Mommy put her in a long-sleeve shirt. She was so cute eating her afternoon snack when I picked her up I took a few pictures.

"Wanna bite of my cracker, Mommy?" She's always sweet to share her food with Mommy & Daddy.

"Cheese!"

Big girl drinking her juice from a big-girl cup!

All gone! She gobbled up her snack & we headed on home to play outside. It's been very nice in the evenings lately so we've been out with our neighbors. I'm so glad we're all well right now & getting out in the real world again! ha

"Cheese" again!

I finally got around to washing her Spring/Summer clothes yesterday so she can finally start wearing them! Took awhile to catch up on things. I also went to Target yesterday to get groceries & felt like I hadnt been there in a year! Everything was new & different. So of course I had to stay awhile & look. At least Spring does bring some cute outfits! Am I the only anti-Spring person out there? It's ok if I am =)

5 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Well I don't have allergies so it is hard for me to relate. I love being able to go outside and play, so I'm kinda all about spring:)

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Yay!! I'm so excited to see new pics & new posts. I'm sure it will take me FOREVER to get around to posting pics from today. But, they will be up eventually. I'm so behind on blogging!!

I'm glad ya'll are all feeling better and getting caught up! I'll have to go check out the new spring clothes at Target too. I need them! Ha!

Rosie said...

You don't sound anti-spring to me. Oh and that baby show, it happens twice a year so make sur eyou check into it during fall and spring time.

Courtney said...

Oh my gosh! You hate Spring?!?!?! You actually may be the only one out there. Spring is easily my favorite seasons. Brisk mornings and evenings with warm sunny days in between. Nothing is better.

Ashlee McCrary said...

lol yeah I might be the only one not a fan of spring. I just really love the autumn/winter time with crisp cool air, bundling up in coats, sipping hot cocoa, snuggling under a blanket while the rain comes down outside...perfect for me!