Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tiffany's Baby Shower

This morning I got Rylie dolled up for her afternoon with Daddy! I just love to buy her shirts with "Daddy" sayings on them & dress her in them when she's going out with David! So cute!


So David took Rylie out with him while I went to a baby shower I co-hosted. The mom-to-be Tiffany (centered) is expecting her 2nd girl, Ella in April! Big sister Kate is Rylie's friend from Kindermusik. Laurie (on the right) & I hosted this shower along with Courtney, who wasnt able to make it due to a death in the family.

I think the shower turned out really great & I had a lot of fun hanging out with the girls! It was held at an outdoor restaurant place I've never been to, but I really enjoyed it so I'll have to bring David sometime! This cake was sooo yummy too!

Tiffany & her chocolate cake! I just love Tiffany! I'm not just saying that because I know she reads my blog ;-) She's seriously one of the funniest people! We always have good laughs around her!


Tiffany & her sweet Mom & all Tiffany's goodies! She got so many cute things for little Ella!


The guests! (Minus Laurie who took the picture)


Adorable cookie favors! They're almost too pretty to eat.....almost! hehe


SOO while I was hosting this shower, David was supposed to take Rylie to his Dad's house to pick up a trailer, come home & organize the garage. Did that happen? Uh no! Instead they went to visit Granddaddy at the local airport his airplane's stored at!


Rylie had fun seeing all the airplanes! She was waving bye bye to this one!


"Airplane!"


Then they went back to Grandaddy's house & looked at airplane magazines! He even let Rylie take some home with her! So at least Rylie had a great time today & hopefully someday soon our garage will get organized! hehe

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Well spent day with daddy! Those cookies are adorable! I love butterflies!!!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. I'm bummed that I missed the shower. :(