Saturday, February 6, 2010

Rylie Videos-Name, Singing, & Impressions

Rylie started saying her full name a little while ago & I finally got video yesterday!




"Rylie P-ge Quary" is what she says!



And here's video of Rylie singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame". It's her first song she ever sang by herself & she did it for the 1st time about 2 weeks ago.


Click here-it's longer so had trouble uploading


Here's a translation in case you need one. The parenthesis are parts she missed.
"Take meow...crowd. Buy me pea....crack...jacks. I....[dont care]....if I....[ever get back-but she started mumbling off].....root, root, root.....Astros.....they.....[dont win it's a].....shame.....1, 2, 3.....out....ballgame!"
She sings this song alllll the time! Especially when she first wakes up in the morning. She's also started singing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" & a few Kindermusik songs when I play them in the car.



And here's video of Rylie doing her impression of her Grandaddy & her Mimi!




She seriously has them right on the dot! Her Grandaddy always says "Nooo!" in that tone when he hears something unbelievable & her Mimi tells her in that tone "No, no, no" when she's getting into something she shouldn't be!

4 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I don't I have watched a video of her talking. So cute! Love her little voice and her impressions:)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I don't I have watched a video of her talking. So cute! Love her little voice and her impressions:)

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

She's precious!! I love the videos. I've been taking a bunch of videos lately too. They're just changing so fast!! I tried to get one of Kendall singing her ABC's (She's finally got the whole song down.). But, she'll only sing about half on tape. Maybe I'll luck out one day! Ha!!

LOVE the videos!

Erin said...

how cute!! I definitly will need to start the "Take me out to the ball game" early!