Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Rest of Our Week-Kindermusik, Outlet Mall, & Vday Party


I've fallen behind on blogging this week! I blame it on being crazy busy with Valentine stuff & not feeling so hot (yes, more tummy stuff from gallbladder). Anyways, here's the rest of our week!

On Wednesday, Rylie had Kindermusik. They're done with trains now & this class was all about cars. I just mostly remember it was a lot more motion stuff than usual. I was exhausted & had to lay down when we got home! ha I'll have to get her train dance video at home because she loves to do it & asks for "more train!"

After class Rylie handed out Valentines. Of course we had to get the Veggie Tale ones with Bob!


Then on Thursday when I went to pick Rylie up, this cute picture of her was on the bulletin board by her class.

She's all decked out with a hard hat & toy power tools with the biggest cheesy grin on her face! They'd done a lesson on tools & made some crafts & took pictures. Of course Rylie's no stranger to the camera & hers was the only one with a big smile! =)

Then yesterday (Friday) Rylie & I ventured out to the outlet mall with some friends! Rylie got some new sunglasses (2 for $5 right now at Childrens Place!) and insisted on wearing them right away!

Her friend Owen got some cool new shades too! Are our kids stylin or what? hehe

Jaiden & Rylie after lunch. Rylie & I had to rush through the mall, eat, and hurry back for her school Valentine Dance & party!

My girl was busted a move!

Click here to see the video! She was dancing the most for sure outta all the other kids. Course they'd just gotten up from a nap & she'd been shopping with Momma all morning! haha And have you ever seen a 2 year old do the "Cha Cha Slide?" Well, click here to see Rylie's dance of it! ha

Then her class had a little party & exchanged Valentines. This dancing queen worked up a thirst for sure! They had tons of sweets & snacks too!

When we got home from her party these beautiful roses were waiting for me! David had ordered them through Pro Flowers. I'd never had flowers delivered at home before! What a sweet hubby I have. I'm a lucky girl!

Well you'd have thought after a long Friday we had yesterday Rylie would take a good nap. Nope! I sure was exhausted & wanted to though! ha

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

She can dance! And I also saw the video with the party favors, she thought that was too funny! Happy Vday!