Monday, January 25, 2010

Weekend in Review

Yall, I really do want to blog more often! I've just been dealing with some computer problems on our desktop at home-the computer with our photoshop & video editing....ya know the major stuff! lol Well, I decided to just go ahead & upload these photos from this weekend on our laptop without editing them so I dont fall more behind!


Friday Rylie & I had a special day together. I took her to breakfast & instead of the usual Shipley we tried a local donut place. We love this place & it's closer!


Then we met our friends Becca & Kendall at our local playground. It was such a pretty day!


Rylie had so much fun swinging & sliding!


Then the girls took one longing look at the pool next to the playground. They cant wait to swim this summer!


And then our sweet girls hugged goodbye!


And held hands walking to the car! They're such sweet BFF's!


Friday evening David got home from his week-long business trip he had in Dallas. He received an award on this trip for being a top salesman! We're so proud of him!


Rylie sure missed her Daddy last week & was so happy to see him again!


After her picture with Daddy she ran over to the stairs & said "cheese!" I think maybe I take too many pictures of her on these stairs & now she expects them every time the camera comes out? hehe


Saturday we went to Dave's mom's house to hang out for a little bit. Rylie loves her rocking chair she got for Christmas! It stays at Mimi's house & keeps her entertained for quite awhile!


And Rylie got Mommy's camera & took this picture herself of Daddy & his Mom! Pretty good for a 2 year old!


Rylie's Uncle Daniel stopped by too! Can you tell he's crazy about her?! hehe


Then on Sunday we hung around the house & did some grocery shopping. Pretty much
a laid-back weekend thank goodness!

On a side note, I went to the Dr today about my stomach. I've been having problems from the November surgery since Christmas with severe pains after every meal. Hopefully we're getting me fixed up! We'll see! And I never mentioned it before but I'm really bummed my last meal before getting sick with gallstones was Asian. My favorite food used to be Pei Wei & now I cant even think about it without feeling sick. =( I hate when my favorite foods get ruined like this!

6 comments:

Rosie said...

I totally understand the chinese food thing. My favorite is Panda in Waco & every time I eat it now, i get sick. I hope your stomach does get fixed very soon though.
Looks like you have a future photographer on your hands! And her hair is getting so long! So cute!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I hope your stomach is better soon!!

I love R's rocking chair! Precious!!

The Pifer's said...

Hope your tummy gets to feeling better soon!!! LOVE all the pics!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Rylie as usual is so cute. SHe looks big on those stairs!

Miranda said...

I hate to tell you this but I had my gallbladder removed about 8 years ago. And to this day I still have stomach problems after just about every meal. No matter what I eat. I can eat a sandwich today and be fine and eat the exact same thing tomorrow and be sick. Working in a doctors office too I hate to tell ya that it may not get much better. My doctors at 1st put me on a few different meds to try and help the situation but NOTHING has ever helped.
your gallbladder helps you digest your foods and with out it, it is extremely difficult for your body

~Shelly~ said...

U forgot to mention ur power went out! LOL