Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Laugh & Play




On Monday Rylie & I just had a day at home laughing & playing! Her outfit was appropriate for it too. ;-)



Sometimes we just need a day to hang out together & chill....




With no errands to run..




And just have "Mommy-Rylie" time




We had so much fun playing with all her toys & running around the house!



And looking at pictures! I've been working on catching up our photo albums lately. Rylie was looking through our Christmas 2007 book!

We havent been up to much else this week. Rylie had school Tuesday-it went great while I ran errands with a neighbor. Then today Rylie & I had a lunch date, picked up some things, came home & played some more! We've had up & down weather this week though. It's supposed to be 45 this Saturday & then 60 on Sunday! I wish it would just be consistent! So that's all that we're up to right now-boring I know!

3 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Oh how cute, Im glad it fits her! And the bow matches perfect- ur too good!
Her hair is getting long!!
:)

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I love the big "Cheeeeeeeeeze" smile with the basketball goal. Precious!

Malinda said...

Look at all that hair. So cute. And I know I'm late. Haven't been online much. Happy BIrthday.