Sunday, January 17, 2010

"Ga-Dada & Deedee How"


Um that's translation from Rylie language (or Rylie-nese) for "Grandaddy & Deedee's House!" We went over for dinner yesterday & David had to install some lights for them. Rylie was happy to see her puppy friend again as well!


She's like "Please, can I have a puppy???"


Rylie & Deedee


Little Mommy Rylie & her baby doll!


David & his Dad out by the grill. Mmmm bbq chicken!


I thought it was so cute they put a note on the fridge to remind themselves we were coming over for dinner. I get so happy when mine & Rylie's names are respectfully spelled correctly! hehe


Me & my girl hanging by the fireplace keeping warm!

We had a great time over there Saturday & it was a yummy dinner too! I've been working on some projects around the house the past week so hopefully things will calm down now & you'll be hearing from me more on the blog!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Rylie has the most innocent face I've ever seen. So cute.