Sunday, January 10, 2010

24th Birthday


Well we havent been up to much lately since I last posted! We've just been keeping warm. Rylie loves her new coats!



On Saturday Rylie had a birthday party to attend for her friend Savannah who turned 2. It was a "Supergirl" themed party & quite cute! The "real Supergirl" came by & did some games with the kids. This was an attempt at a group picture with her & the kids. See my little Rylie in the center-front?! hehe


And the birthday girl digging into those presents!



Rylie had a lot of fun at the party!
(Oh yeah I got a new hairdo too this week. It's a bit more blonde in person too. Dont tell me if you hate it!)



Saturday was also my 24th birthday. So we came home from the party & met David's mom there. She took Rylie home with her for the night so David & I could go on a date. Rylie was so excited to go to Mimi's! She practically ran around the house in a hurry grabbing all her favorite toys to take with her & darted out the door to Mimi's car! haha But David & I were happy to get a chance to go on a date. It's been awhile with everything that's happened during holiday season.



This is a really bad picture we were trying to take ourselves. ha And I only took this one picture the whole night! Shocking I know! We ended up going to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings & then finally seeing "The Blind Side." I feel like we're the last ones to see it! It was so great of course.
This birthday was still a little hard. It's been 2 years now since Casey went to heaven. Looking back on my last birthday though, I'll tell ya it's gotten better over the year. I finally finished her scrapbook page. But it's still hard some days. I'm always thinking about her though!
Well, I hope you all had a great weekend & stay warm this week!

7 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

Glad you had a great birthday! And don't worry- we haven't seen the blind side yet so you are not the last!
Love the hair too~!

Rosie said...

Happy Belated Birthday girlie!
p.s. I LOVE the new hairdo. I was going to compliment it even before I read you got a new 'do :)

The Pifer's said...

LOVE your hair!!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I'm glad you had a nice date night/B-day!!

Erin said...

Looks like you got the hang of the "monaghan photo pose" :) ANd don't worry- we still haven't seen that movie. GLad you enjoyed your birthday!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I think the hair looks great!

Malinda said...

I really like your new 'do. Love the bangs.