Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rylie's New Room

I realized I never did post pictures of Rylie's updated bedroom on here! Ok so basically her bedroom makeover was supposed to be our Summer project, but we didnt really get to it until September. We finally had it all finished right before her 2nd birthday in October & I'm so excited! I love her new bedroom so much & it's one that will last a really long time. So here's the final result! Click here to see pictures of the old version.

Entering view slightly to the right


View from her door to her bathroom on the left of the entrance door


View from her window looking towards the bathroom door


Closeup of her new crib & new toddler bedding we bought that's the same as her crib bedding.


Closeup of the letters above the crib I made to match the bedding.


Her bookshelf on the right of her bed. This was our favorite piece of the whole set!


Her big girl dresser & most of her bows. I've really gotta clean some of those out! ha

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Looks great! I went back to your old post of her pics and I love the playroom! We are in the process of trying to get ours all cute and decorated instead of a mess of toys:)