Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!

I feel like we've been so far behind on getting Christmas together this year! We usually do it all the weekend of Thanksgiving, but with me recovering it took us a little longer. We finally finished our Christmas decorating this weekend! Here's Rylie's new tree for her room!




I wanted something a little different so I found her a white tree at Michaels. And we put pink & green ornaments on to match her room decor. The topper is actually some pink & green ribbon in a bow that was in the "card & gift wrapping" aisle!



I asked her to go stand by her tree & say "Cheese!" This was the best I could get. She had to have her lovey & bunny in the picture too!



And I tried another time after I realized my flash was off in the last picture. She's a typical 2 year old when it comes to taking pictures! I'm lucky if I get 1 good one nowadays!


I have tons of scrapbook letters so I put some R's on a few of her ornaments to personalize it a little.


And here's our lights on the house! David did get these up Thanksgiving weekend actually. They're pretty much the same as last year.



And our living room, where most of our decorations are. I didnt do the other rooms this year. But this is pretty much like last year too! lol


Merry Christmas!
Hope you all are having a wonderful holiday season!

3 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

So pretty!! You look to be all ready for Xmas now!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Everything looks so good!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

While I was running tonight, I was enjoying all the X-mas lights. You're wreath on your bannister looks so pretty from outside. LOVE IT!!