Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's Wrong Little Pookie?

Last night Rylie got us up 3 times during the night. She just sat in bed crying for Mommy. Once I picked her up, she was fine. Then this morning she went to school & had her normal "tramatic" drop-off. When I checked on her a few hours later, she was on the playground & I snapped this quick picture.


She's in the middle on the dinasour thing between her teacher & another little girl. She was playing semi-ok....till that teacher said "wave to Mommy!" (sigh) Nice one, lady!
They said she did ok the rest of the day...just usual for what she's been the past 3 weeks now she's been in this school. David was actually able to pick her up with me at 5 & she seemed fine. We thought since she had a rough day we'd take her out to a little dinner & get dessert as a treat. Well, she didnt like any of it. When we got home she'd gotten herself all worked up & felt very hot. Her temp was 101. So we gave her a bath & some Motrin. An hour later she fell asleep on her little sofa watching Veggie Tales.


I hope she doesnt have any kind of virus. I dont really know what this could be though. She has no other symptoms....just wants Mommy (nobody else..poor David!) and has felt warm on & off the past day. Perhaps those last 2 molars coming in? Perhaps stress & getting worked up over school? Perhaps it is a viral infection of some kind? Well we're going to stay home from Kindermusik tomorrow & I'm just going to watch her for now. I really wish with all my might she could just tell me what's wrong...

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Poor baby! I hope she feels better today.

grandma said...

Hope miss Rylie is feeling better soon! I know it's hard when they are feeling bad and can't tell you what's wrong. Get better soon little one!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

HOw precious of her on that couch! I hope she is feeling better!