Monday, November 2, 2009

Rylie's Birthday/Fall Portraits


Here are some of the best portraits we were able to get the week before her birthday. We decided while we were there to get some cute Autumn ones too! If you remember on my previous post the day the portraits were taken, we didnt get too many because miss priss didnt want her pictures taken that day. But I think these few we did get are pretty great!


The only great full shot of her butterfly outfit. (Mommy made her tutu)





The best portrait in the whole pack!





I love this one. She looks so tiny & innocent!



The 2nd best one in the pack!





Click here to see her 1st birthday portraits & how much she's grown this year!

PS-I promise yall I have thank-you cards already written & ready to mail out, but I havent made it to the post office to buy stamps yet! I'm sorry! I'm always such a stickler for getting them out within 2 weeks & I feel just awful I've gone past that for most of you. I'm mailing them this week!

2 comments:

Rosie said...

Nice pictures! I secretly want a girl so that I can dress her in cute outfits & tutus!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

You did a really good job on that tutu! They turned out super cute!