Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Make-up Lunch


Thursday's school drop-off went better for Rylie. She walked in holding my hand like a big girl & only got upset when I said goodbye. She was fine during the day, but when I picked her up she was on the playground upset again. We're making slow progress! While she was in school, I ran errands & had lunch with some friends (and a few of Rylie's little friends). I felt like I was cheating on Rylie! lol
So Friday, Rylie & I went out to lunch to make up for her missing out on Thursday.



So excited about going to lunch!


Showing off her new purse Kendall gave her for her birthday that her Mommy Becca also made!

Rylie's friend Kendall & her Mommy joined us too!


I love this pic. Becca had asked Kendall where I was to get her to look at the camera & she pointed very excitedly at me. So cute!

3 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

We were glad we could finally join ya'll !! It's been way too long since we had been to Panera Bread together.

Rosie said...

Aww -Rylie looks like such a big girl in her first pic.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

What a doll all ready for lunch!