Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kitty Makes Her Day

Rylie had a rough drop-off at school this morning. She apparently now recognizes the building from the parking lot & refused to get out of the car. I had to carry her in kicking & screaming. (sigh)
I drove back by 2 hours later after running a few errands (like buying stamps ha!) and saw her playing all happy on the playground. When I picked her up, I decided to bring Kitty with me. I knew she'd be so happy to see him! When I pulled up, she was on a different playground, just crying her eyes out! I asked her teacher what was wrong & they said there was a childrens author visiting today that read them a story & Rylie didnt like the new person or the change of scenery in a big room filled with all the classes. =( Poor thing! But as soon as she saw her Kitty....boy was she a different girl! She smiled & just started talking to her teachers!

Her Kitty just made her day today!


And dont you just love how her teachers put her headband on her? heeeeheeee! Cracks me up!


When we got home we saw Jaiden outside playing across the street, so Rylie joined him.
They were jumping. Look at the height Rylie got!


Jaiden was getting more height jumping off this mulch pile! lol Oh they're so cute together!

On a side note, Rylie learned to drink from a big-girl cup yesterday all by herself! Her school does those little dixie cups for the kids-no sippys and Rylie kept spilling hers last week resulting in 2 changes of clothes! So we practiced at lunch yesterday & she got it down! That's 1 change from starting school we've tackled! Let's hope there's more to soon follow!

3 comments:

Rosie said...

So funny!

The Pifer's said...

I love the pictures!!!!! And the new blog is totally cute!!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw I'm glad kitty made her day better. She is a smart girl to recognize the building:)