Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sisterly Love


Earlier tonight I'd gotten some pillows & a blanket out & set on the couch thinking I would relax after dinner & watch some TV. Then I went into the kitchen & started cooking & heard Rylie making noises in the living room. I asked David to peek on her & see what she was getting into & he quickly said "You gotta come see this!"




















Rylie had taken my spot on the couch & was snuggling up to Casper, a Cabbage-Patch doll that I was given before I had turned one & Rylie is obsessed with! It was the cutest thing I'd ever seen! Rylie loves Casper so much, it's almost like they're sisters! haha



So sweet!

Then it was dinner time & Rylie had to leave her comfy spot on the couch & come sit at the dinner table in her new booster seat!



Well, actually it's her same high chair seat that goes on regular chairs, but it converts to a booster seat. So now she sits at the table just like we do!



She did great tonight eating her yummy Hamburger Helper & drinking her milk!
What a big girl we have! (sniff, sniff)

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Hilarious that she took your spot. She is to cute to care about it though!

grandma said...

Rylie you look so cute with Casper! Can't wait to see you next week!