Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rylie's 1st Day.....


So I did really good & only called the school once to check on Rylie. I just wanted to make sure lunch went ok & that she was napping. They said she ate ok & slept really good at naptime!
While she was at school, I wasn't just home watching soaps! I got so much done! Probably would've taken me a week to do all I did today on a normal basis. I feel less stressed having gotten a chunk of my to-do list accomplished! Additionally, I made these cute pumpkin cookies for Rylie's Kindermusik class tomorrow!



Then I went to pick Rylie up a little after 4pm. I pulled up & she was playing on the playground outside, having so much fun! I snuck into the building so she wouldn't see me & waited for them to come inside. Then I watched her play in her classroom for awhile. She was just having so much fun! We ended up not leaving until almost 5! So now that I know what their schedule is, I've decided to change ours up & Rylie will now go to school Tu/Thu 8:30am-5pm! I'm so glad she's enjoying it so far!



She got to have a pumpkin cookie when she got home as a little treat for her 1st day!
She looks a mess because she played hard at school! And they didnt fix her hair after nap. lol


Yum cookie!

=)

6 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Yay!! So glad it went well!!

~Shelly~ said...

YAY! Dont worry- Kinley ALWAYS looks like a mess when she comes home. Dirty dirty clothes & messy hair! UGH!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Cute cookies!! Rylie looks worn out!! Must have played really hard!!

Ashlee McCrary said...

Oh she was worn out!! She's used to a 3 hr nap & they only do 2 hrs at most. She practically passed out on the way home! lol

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Cute cookies! I bet she was worn out! So glad it went well!

grandma said...

If she's messed up, it means she played hard and had lots of fun!