Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009!

Friday morning, Rylie & I met some of her friends at a local pumpkin patch! I tried so hard to take her early this year, but I couldnt find any patches near us that started before last weekend! Then we've had rain during the week, so today was our only chance! I think I got some pretty good pictures-better than last year!


Her little pumpkin she picked out & we ended up taking home with us!



Kendall was excited to see her friend, Rylie! So sweet!





Happy Fall!




"Ok Mommy, let's take my pumpkin home!"

Stay tuned for pumpkin-carving pictures! We're gonna take our first shot at it Sunday!

3 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Cute pics of the girls hugging. I just checked your blog earlier tonight, before I posted my pics & didn't see any new posts since Friday. I guess my computer wasn't refreshed!! Bummer!! I totally wanted to steal the cute "Hugging" pic off your blog! He He!!

HOpe ya'll had a good weekend!! TTYS

Ashlee McCrary said...

I think Blogger must've messed up because I made these 2 posts on Friday & scheduled them to show up on Saturday while we were outta town but they didnt go up until Sun I guess & for some reason still have Sat date. I dunno what happened! lol

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I think the pics turned out super cute!