Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Kindermusik's Teacher's Pet



Rylie loves her Kindermusik teacher, Miss Sandy!
The past 2 weeks, Rylie's been wanting to sit by her teacher all during the activities on the mat.



Maybe she remembers Miss Sandy has stickers at the end of class??? hehe
Rylie's in a huge sticker phase right now-thanks to gymnastics she did this past Summer!

I didnt bring my big, good camera to class today, so sorry these were the best pictures I got!

We're very happy to say that we're all ready to go for Rylie's birthday party this Saturday! I finished up my last 2 things during Rylie's nap today. She's going to get her 2 year portraits taken tomorrow (wish us luck!!) and I might post some afterwards! ;-)

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw I hope she has tons of fun at her party! Can't wait to see her pics:) I am a little late but tomorrow we are doing Savi's 1 yr photos! Pray for me and I will pray for you...lol!

Sandy said...

Awwww, my little Rylie can sit by me any time. I love, love , love having the children close by.