Thursday, October 1, 2009

Babies! Babies! Babies!


It's officially baby mania here lately! My friend Jessika had her daughter Skye Gracyn today at 3pm!


Isnt she a doll?! I cant wait to meet her in person!

Rylie & I have a baby shower that were helping to host at a local restaurant tomorrow for one of her Kindermusik friend's mom, Melissa!

Oh yeah & my sister, Sarah is expecting! She had her first doctor's appointment yesterday & is due May 2! Everything looks healthy so far! Rylie's very excited to be getting another cousin & Isaac is too about becoming a big brother!


Rylie & Isaac back in June

Rylie's been the baby in the family now for 2 years so I think she'll be a little sad to give up that title. But this new cousin of hers will get her ready for a future sibling! (And no I'm not pregnant! ha)

2 comments:

~Shelly~ said...

She's just the cutest lil thing! I cant wait to go back and see her today :)
Come on Miss Ashlee its time for Rylie Roo to have a baby sis/brother! Hehehehe

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I know baby mania in my life too! I threw a triple baby shower at work this week:)