Monday, October 12, 2009

Baby Jaylie


Last night I received some devastating news....and I'm still in shock & heartbroken & mad & confused & so unbelievably saddened by it. I wasnt online much today because I just didnt even know what to say or how to say it. I probably still dont, but here goes......an old friend of mine's little baby girl, Jaylie passed away in her sleep yesterday. She was 2 months old.



Unexpected. Unpreventable. Unimaginable. I still cannot even begin to understand why this happened to this precious little healthy baby girl. It's completely unfair. I cant imagine the pain little Jaylie's family is feeling right now. I immediately began thinking about Rylie's new friends Maggie, Cailan, and Carter....they're all 2 months old as well.
This is just one of the most horrible things I've ever heard in my life. I didnt hardly sleep at all last night, researched a lot on SIDS, & cleaned the house to distract myself. I feel so guilty planning for Rylie's 2nd birthday part for this Saturday when Jaylie didnt even get to her 1st Christmas. =(
Please keep baby Jaylie & her Mommy Jiliane in your prayers! They live outside of Waco, so unfortunately we wont make the funeral this week. However, this little baby & her family will forever be in my hearts & prayers!

3 comments:

The Gardella's said...

oh my goodness. this is so awful. caleb is 2 months old as well and i can not imagine loosing him. her family is in my prayers.

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

This is any Mom's nightmare. How sad. I'll be praying for all of you as you heal & cope with this tragedy. I'm so sorry.

~Shelly~ said...

The family is in my prayers. So sad :(