Friday, October 9, 2009

10 Days Until 2




Rylie turns TWO YEARS OLD in just 10 days!
Lemme just start off by saying this girl already knows the game of bribery! haha This morning I was eating a breakfast burrito & Rylie apparently didnt like her breakfast & wanted Mommy's. So she climbed up on the couch next to me & started giving me sugars, then tried to take my burrito! lol So I gave her a bite, then she gave me another sugar & opened her mouth for another bite. I cant believe how she orchestrated that up!

Then Rylie & I joined an old friend of mine, Sonia for lunch today. David & I worked with her at the TV station back in Waco. She's been in Houston off & on the past year so we've kept in touch & like to meet up when we can.


This picture is so cute! Sonia was doing the 'fish face' & Rylie was trying to copy her! lol I love it!

We got home & Rylie went straight down for a nap! It's been such a "curl up at home" kinda day! We finally got a cold front right before lunch & it's been nasty rainy outside! I think I'm goin to make beef stew and cornbread for dinner, curl up on the couch with my family, & just hang out tonight!
Happy Friday everyone! Hope yall have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw such a big girl:) That pic is funny of the fish face!