Friday, September 4, 2009

Registered for School

I took Rylie yesterday to get registered for her school. She's going to officially start on Tuesday, October 6! She'll only be attending part-time on Tuesdays & Thursday, but we still feel this is something she really needs right now. She's going to be in a real "school" environment with a curriculum & schedule. They do potty-training there & are said to have a big success rate on it. I'm a little sad in a way that she's not going to be home with me 2 days of the week, but seeing her today having so much fun makes me feel better about it. She didnt want to leave after our visit was over!
Just 2 pictures I snapped really quickly. Sorry for the blurriness!

I know it'll be harder on Mommy than Rylie when she does start next month, but she'll be in a good place right down the street. Mommy's just gonna have to get used to the fact that she's a big girl now! lol

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Aww! Good luck on her first day next week.

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw yes she will do great and so will you!