Saturday, September 26, 2009

Garage Sale & New Fall Shows


David & I woke up early this morning for our community garage sale. It was supposed to be 2 weeks ago & I spent an entire week cleaning out every single drawer, closet, cabinet, nook & cranny in our house to gather things for it.....and then it rained! So we finally got rid of all my hard-work-gathered items collecting in our house this morning! We did a pretty good job, but man it got annoying when people kept asking "how much do you want for this?" while pointing to the sticker that said $2. We did sell Rylie's old nursery furniture today =( It was hard for me to watch them drive off with it all in the back of their truck. But overall, successful morning!
After we packed it up, we came inside & ate a small lunch. Then we cleaned up the house & Rylie & I ran a lot of errands! We've got a lot going on this week, including a baby shower on Friday so we had to get a lot of things! We ended it with grocery shopping. The best part about these errands is I finally got my cupcake caddy I've been wanting! It's by Wilton & holds 36 cupcakes for transporting! This isnt my picture, but mine looks just like this! I finally found it at TJ Maxx!



After errands I finally got to relax with my family & watch 2 shows I DVR'd that premiered this week-ABC's "Cougar Town" with Courtney Cox Arquette & CBS' "The Good Wife" with Julienne Marguiles.



These are both very good shows & I cant wait to see what the season brings! I'm so excited for new shows to watch this Fall! The most exciting premiere is tomorrow night though-ABC's "Desperate Housewives!"



Always guaranteed to provide humor! We love it! Sunday nights are "David & Ashlee in front of the TV night" after Rylie goes to bed & we watch this on the DVR! I'm so excited for new seasons/shows this Fall! Another great thing I love about this time of year!
Hope you're all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love those cupcake holders! I have been wanting to get one for me, I need to do that!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I would love one of those cupcake holders! Way to go on the garage sale:) I missed my this past weekend:( I was out of town.