Monday, September 28, 2009

Brownies With Rylie


Welcome to my show! Today we're making Ghirardelli Brownies with Walnuts!
Like my pretty apron? My Mimi got it for me for Christmas!
Let's get started!



First we pour the water in the bowl



Then we add the egg. My Mommy put this in for me since eggs are very fragile!



Next we poured in the vegetable oil



And gave it a good stir!



The best part is adding the baking mix! It's my favorite-chocolate!



And stir'd that up really well!



Then we added it to the baking dish. I thought it was funny the noise it made when I smacked the spoon on the mix! hehe



And then we wait while it bakes...



And voila! Yummy brownies!!



Waiting for them to cool was the hardest part!
When I finally got my piece, I gobbled it up so fast, I was asking my Mommy for "More please!" right away!



I sure love brownies!!
Thanks for joining us today!

And looky what Mommy did with her brownie piece!

A mini sundae with chocolate ice cream & syrup! YUM! =)

3 comments:

The Pifer's said...

Your creation with your brownie looks to die for! mmmm!!!

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

I love that she is signing for more in that pic:) HA! MORE BROWNIES PLEASE!!!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Looks like fun!! I bet she's gonna love helping out with Christmas cookies!!!