Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Time to catch-up

Well our Tuesday hasnt been very eventful & we couldnt be happier! Rylie & I played together alllll morning long before her nap. So after she woke up, I entertained her a little more before David got home from work. Then he & Rylie had some "Daddy-Daughter" time while Mommy got to catch-up on some crafts! I finished all my bows I needed for the Fall/Winter clothes Rylie currently has & Rylie had some great quality time with her Daddy before bed!
That's pretty much been our day! Thankfully it was leftovers night for dinner! =)

2 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Good for you on catching up. I am so jealous you can make bows to match everything she has. Is it hard? Maybe I should try to learn?

Ashlee McCrary said...

Brittany-It took me awhile to get the hang of making bows. I started off just searching online for free instructions & then just played with it a little until they would come out just right. It used to take me an hour to make each bow & still does for some really deluxe, layered ones, but now the simple ones dont take long at all. Just something that you have to keep practicing on! Good luck on it!