Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Summer Kindermusik Ends

Yesterday was Rylie's last Summer session class for her Kindermusik. We go back in September for the Fall session. I brought my good camera to this class so there's a lot of cute pictures!


Rylie listening to her teacher


"What in the world is she talking about?"


lol she was jumping!



"See me jump?"



Playing her little drum



Rylie & Kendall enjoying the bubbles



At the end of the class, Rylie got a whistle & a sticker. She saw Mommy blow the whistle & caught on quick how to do it herself!




"Yall come back now!"

1 comment:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Cute pics!!

Rylie looked so cute in her black pants & top. I have the top for Kendall to wear next spring, but....no pants. I was able to find some black pants at Target yesterday. Let's hope they fit next spring!