Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ponytail Priss & A Potty 1st!

Ok first, lemme start off by saying 2 of Rylie's friends also sported a ponytail look for the 1st time earlier this week-Kendall & then Kinley. We did not put Rylie's hair in a pony just because 2 of her friends did. I didnt even do this-David did & he's never seen those other blogs. I didnt even think Rylie's hair was long enough for a pony yet. So with that being said, here's what follows...
Thursday night after Rylie's bath, David put Rylie's hair in a pony just to see if it would be long enough to because we've gotten so many comments lately on how long Rylie's hair is getting. When he brought her downstairs to me, I burst out laughing! It was the cutest thing! She looked like such a big girl all of a sudden! Now it was very messy because it was put up on a whim without even really trying, but I still had to get pictures of it!


She was eating some chocolate chip cookies & milk while watching "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory" while I was taking these pictures! Doesnt she look so much more grown up?? Aww my baby girl!
Anyways, her hair is getting longer all of a sudden & kinda shaggy so soon she's going to get her first haircut! ='(

Now, for the potty 1st that also happened....before her bath Thursday night David saw Rylie doing the "potty face" (you know what I'm talking about) so he ran her over to her little potty & sat her on it just in time for her to go #2 on it for the 1st time!! She was so proud of herself too! We started clapping & praising her so she'd know that was a good thing & what she was supposed to do & then she did the cutest thing! She pointed to the potty & said "poopoo. bye bye!" & waved bye bye to her poopoo! lol David & I were rolling on the floor laughing! She was so darn cute! And no I did not take any pictures of this! I'm very interested now to see if Rylie will progress more on the potty or if this was just a whim....

2 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Love the pony tail!!

Brittany and Charlie said...

She does look older. Crazy how that makes a difference!