Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Rainy Day Fun

I was so excited to wake up to RAIN! It rained throughout the morning so after breakfast Rylie did some coloring & tried out her stampables she got for her birthday. They're cute little stamps that fit in her tiny palm & she has the set with farm animals!


Stamping away...


Such concentration!



"Wanna see my picture?"




"What do you think?"




Then she added more color with her big crayons!

And when she finished Mommy hung it on the fridge!

After coloring, the rain started to die down so I took Rylie for a quick walk down our street. We got to try out her stroller rain cover!

Dont worry, it's got air holes all over the sides of it! She just sat back & enjoyed our short outting. I was glad she didnt try to fidget with it. This thing is pretty handy to have! I love being outside in the rain! I'm sure we'll get more use outta this in the Fall!

1 comment:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Fun Stamps...maybe we'll have to try some of those. Looks like Rylie likes them!