Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Beauty Shop

On the weekends I like to take my time doing Rylie's hair & we play "beauty shop" in Mommy's bathroom!

She sits on a stool I bring out just for her!


She loves getting her hair done & sits still so well!



"Now make sure my piggy tails are straight, Mommy!"



"This is lookin good"


The only picture of the final product!
She was dressed up so cute & all we did was go to Mimi's house for ice cream sundaes after dinner! Gotta look good all the time tho when you're Princess Rylie! hehe

4 comments:

Courtney said...

So cute! They've got to learn early that the hair is an important part of the look.

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

So Cute!! Kendall would NEVER sit that still!! That's why we still wear the big bows & headbands!! Easy & Quick!!

Ashley said...

She is too cute!

Grandma said...

Rylie's hair is getting so long and thick now. I just love those pigtails! The dress is precious too.... just like Rylie!