Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Swimming Playdate!

Rylie was invited to her friend Reese's house today to swim in her pool. Rylie was so excited! This girl loves to swim! She got to meet Reese's neighbor friends too. We had a fun afternoon hanging out with all of them!


"Wait, I have a question"



Stylin for her swim playdate!


She was ready to get in the pool!

Rylie & Reese playing with pool toys


Mommy & Rylie bout to head home-she looks tired already!

I didnt get any pictures of the kiddos swimming because I was in there with them! It was so nice because today was over 90 degrees & felt like it was even hotter!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute pics!!!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Awww, looks like fun!! What a nice pool!!

I love the little ladybug swimsuit. It looks super cute on Rylie. Last time I tried it on Kendall it was too big. Did the straps fall down on Rylie?? or does it fit pretty good now?? I've been patiently waiting for Kendall's to fit!!