Saturday, June 13, 2009

Laurie's Baby Shower



This morning I hosted a baby shower for my neighbor & friend, Laurie (Jaiden's mom) along with some other friends at my house! She is expecting little Maggie early August/late July!

The hostesses & the food table

Closeup of the beautiful (and yummy) cake!

The beverages (and my new fancy beverage dispenser on the left! Palais Royal $30!)

We had a great turnout!

Look at them all thinkin hard for those answers....

HAHA I love this pic of you Melissa! Another fun game they were playing!

Priceless!

Some cute gifts!

More adorable stuff!

Thanks everyone who helped out! Little Maggie sure is loved!

6 comments:

Princess Kinley said...

oh it looks like it turned out GREAT! LOVE the cake and the diaper cake too! good job! and of course u match the decor!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Everything turned out great. Sorry I couldn't make it. It looks like it was fun!!

ashlee's mom said...

you did a great job! love the new beverage dispenser!

noahandlylasmommi said...

your drink dispenser is gorgeous! I want one. And the cake was adorable.

aLena said...

Mmmmm the cake looks so delicious!

Definitely a great turnout... seems like you guys really had fun :D

And the drink dispenser is lovely... I've been meaning to buy one just like it but haven't found a good one yet.

Claire said...

What a gorgeous shower!

Cxx