Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Finally You Took Me Swimming, Mommy!"

Rylie was so happy Mommy finally took her swimming last Friday at our community pool!

In the car, ready to go!

She was having a blast!!


Hehe!



Splashing around!




She loved the kiddie pool area that she could sit in & just splash!
I had to keep carrying her over to the deep end though so I could get in the water & cool myself off, and she hated that so we kept coming back right away.




Gonna sit by Mommy on the side of the pool
We ended up staying an hour on Friday morning & went at the perfect time-11am! The sun wasnt too brutal yet. Of course Rylie was not happy when it was time to go home! I hope to take her more often this Summer!

1 comment:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

Awwww, she looks so cute all dressed in her swimming gear. I think this swimsuit has become my favorite this year!! It looks super cute on Rylie!