Monday, June 15, 2009

Chicken Piccata & Big Red Ice Cream

Nothing else to blog about today except our dinner! I made some yummy Chicken Piccata, a new recipe for me to try. It was really good!
It's from the Barefoot Contessa & the recipe can be found here.
Rylie enjoyed it too!

Then for dessert we had some homemade Big Red Ice Cream David made us yesterday!


I love this so much! I grew up eating it all the time in the Summer! I hope to make more of it this year!
Cant you feel the excitement?! lol

4 comments:

The Pifer's said...

HAHAA-your face is priceless!!!! That sounds SO yummy!

Sugar's Mommy said...

That looks so good. I love to watch The Barefoot Contessa.

Laura said...

You are too cute!!!

Ape said...

hahahaha that looks yummy! Can you come to my house and cook?

BTW you are looking really good girl! How much weight have you lost