Friday, June 12, 2009

"Baby" April Rose

A few of you have started following the story of baby April Rose on my blog since I mentioned their "miracle pregnancy" awhile back & then recently announcing the "miracle birth" of the baby this past weekend. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say the entire story has turned out to be one big fabricated lie. It makes me very angry to think someone would do something like that for profits or attention. I cried for that "baby" and the anonymous mother......wasted tears of course. I regret that I ever mentioned it on my blog & brought more people into this hoax. It just goes to show you really have to be careful who you believe, because there are a lot of people out there who will do anything for attention, profits, or fame. Here's a news story published yesterday about the "April Rose" story if anyone is interested in knowing the details.

No comments: