Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Lunch


Trying to get a shot of the 2 of us!

Rylie & David were so sweet to take me to lunch today. We went to Del Frisco's & it was so good! I highly recommend the red snapper! Of course Rylie chose this time to not like anything we put in front of her, but I think she was just acting out because she knows she wont see Mommy again until Friday (David & I will be on our anniversary vacation). So Mommy held her for awhile during lunch.
I just wanna hold her all day today!
Reading Mommy the card

Yay giftcard!
I'm so thankful she's my daughter & because of her I get to celebrate Mother's Day in a whole new way. Look at my big girl with her Kitty at lunch!
Well, I hope everyone is having a great weekend! We're all packed up & heading out in the morning. We've got 2 little twin boys who are more than happy to collect our mail for us, we've got several neighbors watching our home, & Rylie is all set here at Mimi's for this week. Check back on here during this week though because Rylie just might have a surprise post for you all! =)

4 comments:

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

It looks like you had a great Mother's Day. Have a fun vacation!!

Sugar's Mommy said...

So cute. Happy Mother's Day.

Shelly said...

glad u had a good one! ur tan is lookin good!

grandma said...

Glad you had a great Mother's Day! ENJOY YOUR TRIP!