Wednesday, April 15, 2009

She's Gone Bananas!

Ok seriously Rylie has this obsession with bananas! They're her favorite thing to eat! She eats 1/2 of one every morning with her breakfast. This morning I fed her the usual 1/2 a banana & then ate the other half, which I sometimes do. She was not liking that idea today! She flipped out! I think she thought I was eating "her" banana or something because this is what I saw for the next few minutes....



"My banana!"



Ohhh the beginning stages of "terrible 2's". And before I get 10 emails about how horrible I am for taking pictures of Rylie while she was crying or eating something in front of her she couldnt have, lemme just state she seriously had nothing wrong with her. She had pancakes on her highchair tray that she just wanted to throw on the floor. She & I always eat breakfast together every morning & I dont want her getting the idea that she can throw a tantrum to get things she wants. Plus too much banana....well we all know what that can do to ya! =)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

hahahaha...that is hillarious!! I totally know what it is like! I soo would have taken the pics too! It will make her laugh one day when you show her these :)

Shelly said...

kinley is like that every day! drama queens!

grandma said...

You need to "nip it in the bud" or she'll become a "pampered princess". The pictures are a treasure and will be enjoyed many years down the road. I know it's hard to say "no" but stand your ground.