Monday, April 13, 2009

In 4 weeks.....

THIS is where David & I will be!


And THIS is what our nights will look like!

And hopefully one of these pool cabanas will be open for us to relax in all day long!

David & I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary in the Orlando, Florida area next month! We'll be leaving Rylie with her Mimi for the week we'll be gone. =( Hard to think about right now but we know she'll have lots of fun while we're away! David & I are so excited! This is a much-needed vacation for the both of us!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Ooohhhh....I am jealous!! Ya'll will have lots of fun!

Shelly said...

very nice! good choice!

Becca - www.thatstoocute.net said...

I'm so happy for you that you're getting to have a week away. You'll have a blast!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

mom said...

I'm so happy you finally decided what to do and where to go for your anniversary. I want you both to have a blast!