Friday, May 1, 2009

Couple things

* Rylie's doing better but is still on the BRAT diet. We're going to start real foods again with her today so hopefully they'll settle in her tummy well.
* Some people have asked me before how I edit my photos. We have a very old version of Photoshop & I personally love Photoshop so much but it is very pricey. Target has a $40 photo-editing program that I bought for my laptop just to have something on there. Also, there's a free website called www.picnik.com. I know everybody uses that feature on Myspace, but for some who dont have a Myspace (or access to your account at the time), it's a fee website as well that's pretty awesome!
* Today I remember my dear friend Casey on what would've been her 23rd birthday. I still cant believe she's been gone for over a year & not a day goes by that I dont think of her. If you get a chance, pray for her family & ask God to be with them today especially.
* My mom has mentioned to me a lot this little girl at her church who has been suffering with Cancer. Her name is Makenzie Butler & she's only a little girl & recently had to have a hysterectomy along with removing the Cancer. Then they just found out it's actually spread into her stomach. She's at a hospital in Houston right now. You can read more about her story here. Please include her & her family in your prayers. Such a heartbreaker!

No comments: