Friday, March 13, 2009

Separation Anxiety?

Rylie was in an unusual mood yesterday. We got to the gym & she threw a fit just knowing I was going to leave her with strangers. We ended up coming back home right away. She was also getting a runny nose, although it was clear. As soon as we got home, by 100% her own choice, Rylie just layed down on the couch with her Kitty & blanket & took herself a nap.




I sat next to her & rubbed her back. After about an hour she woke up, ate lunch, walked around a short bit & then kept laying down on the floor. I knew she was tired, so I put her back on the couch & she snuggled up to me & went right back to sleep.

I did take her temperature & she never had a fever. I dont know if it's just going to the gym daycare with strangers that's gotten her all worked up. She did fine the first 2 times I left her in there & now she hates going there! She's suddenly been shy & clingy around other people now, even her Kindermusik friends. Hopefully we'll pass this quickly & be back to our old usual fun Rylie soon!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

how funny, kinley wore the exact same outfit last friday!
thats cool she will nap on the couch! kinley will ONLY sleep in her bed.

~the mccrarys~ said...

this was the 1st time she napped on the couch with me bc she only naps in her bed as well-not ever while were driving around or in her stroller, so it was def weird & her not being herself to do that!