Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Meal

Today Rylie (who turned 17 months old today) had her 1st fast food meal. Dont even start judging now! This girl has eaten plenty healthy all her life & I figured 1 little happy meal wouldnt hurt her. She only ate about 1 1/4 nugget though & like 4 fries, but seemed to enjoy them. Then I gave her the usual yogurt & she drank all her milk. She's such a big girl now! I just dread the day she sees the golden arches from in the car & begs for McDonalds! lol

My wittle toddler!

2 comments:

The Pifer's said...

awwwww I think thats tooo cute! Her 1st nugget! You will have to get her to be a chick-f-la girl or Wendy's...Micky D's is nasty :)

**The Allisons!** said...

No, a little McD's won't hurt!! :) Kyleigh LOOOOVES to go to McD's, but not for the food. She wants to PLAY! She might eat a nugget and a fry or two, but she prefers lunch at home to fast food lunch. :)
I have a little 9 year old neighbor girl who comes to church with me every Sunday. I take her and my girls to McDonald's after church so that her and Kyleigh can play together. Now anytime we pass McD's on the road, she asks, "It's McDonald's!! Can we go play, Mommy?"
You are really starting to get into the fun time with Rylie, where she'll start to be more of a little girl and less of a baby. It's sad, but fun, and exciting!! :) Your family is precious - I love reading about y'all on your blog.