Wednesday, March 18, 2009

fun photo sites

I was playing around on some websites today where you can upload your own photo & put it in the face of another. It's really fun! Here's our favorites....


Barbie Rylie! Kitty accessory sold separately!



It's Prince Jaiden & Princess Rylie! haha
(This one's my favorite!)

I dont remember whos body this really is but I wish it were mine! haha


My hubby aka "Hef" lol





The top photos were done on www.faceinhole.com & the bottom 4 were done on www.photofunia.com. Gotta give credit where credit is due! Hope you enjoyed our photo funs!

2 comments:

Becca said...

You must have too much time on your hands! He He.

~the mccrarys~ said...

it takes just a second. you just upload a picture & it puts it in the place for you. i didnt have to do any work really!